Digital Health Funding Strength – Executive Briefing
Galen Growth is pleased to share with you our Executive Briefing on Funding Strength in Digital Health Ecosystems across the globe. We focused our analysis on the key trends that are influencing the Digital Health funding environment, over the past 18 months.
HealthTech Alpha, a Galen Growth proprietary solution, powers this report!
- Point of View
- Silicon Valley Bank & Digital Health
- Funding Strength – Global
- Funding Strength – Regional
- In 2021, the Digital Health industry witnessed an unprecedented inflow of funding, with venture capitalists (VCs) pouring more than $55B into innovative solutions. However, 2022 saw a return to 2020 funding levels, and has continued to shrink in 2023.
- The result is that only about 38% of Digital Health ventures raised funds in the 18 months from November 2021 to March 2023!
- Digital Health Funding Strength is an analysis of the key trends which have been influencing the Digital Health funding landscape in the past 18 months, through the lens of 14,000 ventures across the globe and their fund raising activities
- This timely analysis explores how these key trend have impacted the funding strength of Digital Health ventures and therefore what funding stress is building within the key regional ecosystems
- This report considers the key trends to date and their impact to make an assessment as to what the outlook is for Digital Health in 2023
- This report on Digital Health ventures funding strength considers private ventures, founded after 2002, across the following five key regions: Asia Pacific, the Middle East, western Europe, North America, and South America (key markets)
Source of Data
HealthTech Alpha, Galen Growth’s proprietary platform, is the data source for this report. HealthTech Alpha is the world’s most-trusted Digital Health data, intel, and insights platform, preferred by corporate Business Development, Business Intelligence, and Digital Health Partnership teams worldwide. To find out more about our data, visit https://www.healthtechalpha.com/, or visit https://www.galengrowth.com/research for our reports.
Founded in 2016 by Digital Health experts, Galen Growth empowers global Fortune 500 companies, institutional investors, and promising Digital Health ventures to fast track their digital health strategy to create significant financial and social values. To find out more, visit https://www.galengrowth.com/