Digital Health in Pharma Research – Introduction
Digital Health in Pharma Research is Galen Growth’s latest insights report. Firstly, we explore the boundaries of Pharma Research. Secondly, we explain the current trends. Overall, our analysis focuses on private ventures and start-ups. In summary, the report includes noteworthy partnerships, spotlight ventures, and venture funding. HealthTech Alpha, a Galen Growth proprietary solution, powers this report!
Digital Health in Pharma Research – Key Insights
Some key insights from the report that will be highlighted:
- R&D productivity is down, costs are up, and drug prices are under scrutiny. As a result, the drug discovery process needs new and innovative ideas,
- Large Pharma companies remain undeterred by these challenges. Hence, have set themselves challenging goals,
- The top 20 Pharma companies (by revenue) have entered into an average of 12 partnerships each with Digital Health ventures,
- Within Digital Health, Research Solutions is a small cluster,
- North America dominates the landscape by hosting 39% of the ventures,
- Future progress in Digital Health tools for Research will hinge on addressing data privacy concerns and more.
Read our free executive summary for more information here.
Source of Data
HealthTech Alpha, Galen Growth’s proprietary on-demand platform, is the data source for this report. HealthTech Alpha contains more than 170 million data points and hence is the leading Digital Health intelligence and analytics platform! Moreover, its coverage exceeds 11,500 Digital Health ventures globally. To find out more about our data, visit https://www.healthtechalpha.com/, or visit https://www.galengrowth.com/research for our reports.
Founded by HealthTech innovators, Galen Growth solves global healthcare system pain points and to create significant financial and social values. To find out more, visit https://www.galengrowth.com/