Asia Pacific Digital Health Funding webinar
We invite you to join our webinar on the Asia Pacific Digital Health Funding trends on Tuesday, July 26th at 9:00 AM CET, 3:00 PM SGT. In this webinar our Research team will walk you through what is truly happening in Digital Health in the Asia Pacific Digital Health ecosystem
In the Asia Pacific Digital Health Funding webinar, we will feature key content from our latest research report Mid-Year 2022 Asia Pacific Digital Health Ecosystem Report.
The latest report is one of five Ecosystem Reports shared by Galen Growth. In this webinar you will learn about:
- Asia Pacific Ecosystem Insights
- Venture distribution
- Venture funding distribution
- Regulatory approvals
- Clinical Strength by therapeutic area
- Asia Pacific Investment Insights
- Cluster FocusTop Digital Health clusters by venture funding
- Top Digital Health ventures in key clusters
- Therapeutic FocusTop therapeutic areas by venture funding
- Clinical Strength score for top therapeutic areas
- Deep DivesClusters – Health Services Solutions and Patient Solutions
- Therapeutic focus – Mental Health and Oncology
- Noteworthy Digital Health Partnerships, Venture Funding Deals and Exits
Sign up to the webinar here
The Mid-Year 2022 North America Digital Health Ecosystem Report is one of five Ecosystem Reports shared by Galen Growth. The reports are the go-to for all investors, corporations, government representatives and Digital Health innovators to stay current with the latest developments in Digital Health. HealthTech Alpha, a Galen Growth proprietary solution, powers this report!
Source of Data
HealthTech Alpha, Galen Growth’s proprietary on-demand platform, is the data source for this report. With more than 180 million data points HealthTech Alpha is the leading Digital Health intelligence and analytics platform. Moreover, its coverage exceeds 12,000 Digital Health ventures globally. To find out more about our data, visit https://www.healthtechalpha.com/, or visit https://www.galengrowth.com/research for our reports.